Friday, January 28, 2011

No.1: Play Comedy


Today I attend a play at MSU Union , It’s a comedic
play . This is a great rest idea in Weekend to all people and the students private.
It’s a pleasure when I saw the visitors laugh.
Actually I Don’t understood every thing in this Play because the Presenter _Kevin Shea_ speak in fast and in American accent , in fact I was hope understood every thing , But I will be good in next one.
By the way When I am coming to United State till today i wasn’t attend any event in michigan state , But this one give me an energy to attend another events.
I hope all of Us be together in other play.

2 comments:

  1. You are the very first person to post. Great job. Comedy is one of the most difficult kinds of speech to understand because it contains a lot of slangs and cultures. But it should be a good practice. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You teacher for Your Comment,advises and suggestions

    ReplyDelete