Thursday, April 21, 2011

Event 8


At March 4th, my friend called me and asked me to go with him to bowling center, I was free so, accepted his inviting. As well as I never attended like these places and regarded it as routine change. I surprised there with many people who were very professional players. For the first time, I thought it is an easy game but when I ask an American player about that he said it seems like that but there are a lot of rules you must follow them to achieve a high score.

2 comments:

  1. So did you play this time? I am sure this one is easier than skating. What score did you get? You need to practice a lot in order to receive a high score. Did it go beyond 100?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I didn't play it. yes , of course it easier than skating but it need alot of practice and I don't have time for that.

    ReplyDelete