Thursday, April 21, 2011

International Coffee Hour 12


The meeting was held on Friday, March 25, 2011. I met with my friend Chaad from United States of America. We spoke about several topics such as education in United States of America, Arabic language, and about Saudi culture especially Saudi food. Actually I promise him we will have Saudi food as a dinner one day not only this but we will cooked it by our self. Really he was happy to hear that. However I made with him interview about technology that belongs to Mr. Nobi class. At the end I am so happy to invite you all to have Saudi food with us.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your finishing 12 events. I hope you learned not only English but also some American culture. Which event did you enjoy the most? I hope you will keep enjoying attending events.

    ReplyDelete