Wednesday, April 13, 2011




No: 12
on saturday , April 9 2011 . I and frindes we decided visit Detrouit , Actually this is what happend I and friends went to Detrouit order to has some pretty place.
when we arrived over ther at 11:00 am. we agreed eat lunch before, because I was hungry yeah, we went arabic restaurant when we end of the lunch we decided visit down town for detroit its was pretty so some skyscrapers fantastic after that , my collegue told we should no late here because this state dangerous , Actually he has right , then we visited shopping complex and I went to store or place for electronic I want purhase Ipad but price expensive.
Finally, I took some photos over there but was fantastic trip I am going go to again...

ABDULLAH ALSHAMMARI

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your finishing 12 events! I hope you enjoyed them and learned not only English but also American culture. Which one did you like the best?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you NOBI
    YEAH , Actullay I and other students learned not just English in adition others culture.

    YOU GOOD TEACHER so I appreciate you cooperction

    ABULLAH ALSHAMMARI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your compliment. I am sure you will meet even better teachers in the ELC and in your program.

    ReplyDelete