Saturday, April 16, 2011

No (12) MSU Museum





















On Monday 4th , April 2011. I went to MSU Museum with my friend Abdullah. We have seen many things in the museum such as ancient stone, some ancient an animals and its effects. Also, we hav seen the skulls of some animals, and we have seen some of the relics of ancient cultures. I and my friend like the museum. We took pictures for memories.


Finally, I completed twelve events. I really liked the idea of events, it is wonderful idea. I learned many things about American Society and another societies of the world.


Thank you Nobi.


Aziz

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your finishing 12 events! Also, I am glad that you like this homework. Which event did you enjoy the most? I hope you will keep attending some events in the future!

    ReplyDelete