Sunday, April 3, 2011

NO9:Dearborn Trip


In the Friday, March 15. Iam going to dearborn with my friend Al Abbas. It was my first trip to Dearborn I spent two days in Dearborn It was beautiful days. where I went to cafes and smokes

hookah my friend and we went to the mall and we bought some materials that we need then we went to one of Iraqi restaurants in Drarborn there we got to know to some Iraqi families that inhabit Dearborn, and we sat and talked about iraq and the stady in USA . This a very beautiful days, I hope to be returned again .

2 comments:

  1. So how was the food at the restaurant? Was it authentic? You can find a few Japanese restaurants here in EL, but none of them is really Japanese. I must drive an hour to eat real Japanese food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The restaurant reminded me of my country

    ReplyDelete