Wednesday, April 6, 2011

No.6 Open Mic Night




Tonight I went to MSU Union to attend this event . This event can be joined all the students . Some of them sang the song and some had a speech . In the last picture the man from Saudi Arabia had a speech about the different culture from different countries. He is also a student in ELC . He said when he just arrived America, his pronounsation was very bad , he wanted to say 'I will call you back ' , but the people heard like 'I will kill you back ' , so this is very interesting . Also a Chinese sang a Chinese song , that makes me very exciting.

1 comment:

  1. It would be very scary if somebody says, "I will kill you back." I need to ask back "Ok. When?" Pronunciation is hard, but the good thing is that you don't have to be perfect in pronunciation.

    ReplyDelete