Saturday, April 2, 2011


No:10 cofee hours

On friday ,April 1 I and my classmate Abdullah we went to building international center at coffee hours room so we arrived over there 4:08 pm . Also, we met our friends in the coffee room so we talk together abou over there how has travel on the summer , how has travel on summer , how want stay in lansing so who want to go other state . Also , all of theme has trevel on the next sumer some of them have travel to other state , for me I told them I am going to visit my brother in New York . One of them ask me how you want to go New York I told him I am not yet decided .

Abdullah Alshammari

1 comment:

  1. I have lived in NYC for 1.5 years, and it is a great city to visit for sightseeing, but I did not like living there. Things are expensive, so make sure to bring a lot of money with you!

    ReplyDelete