Thursday, March 31, 2011

Men's Bowling league 10


On the next day Wednesday March 9, 2011 I went with Ahmad to Men's Bowling league in Lansing. As a yesterday it was competitive league between the professional players. This day really I am lucky because I spoke with one of the best players in this league (Peter); he taught me how to play? What is the best ball for me specially its weight? And how to catch the ball, and how to throw it? The other reason he is from Finland because our teacher Maike told us in class that the education system in Finland is the best in the world. However when I asked him about that he didn’t know anything about that.

1 comment:

  1. I am curious to know why he does not anything about the education in Finland although he is Finnish? Finland dropped several ranks in the latest research, but still one of the best in the world.

    ReplyDelete