Tuesday, March 22, 2011

International Coffee Hour 6


The meeting was held on Friday, March 4, 2011. Really it was fantastic meeting. I met with Lee from South Korea/Japan. Actually I am not kidding when I said he is from both South Korea and Japan because he has two nationality Korean and Japanese nationality. His father from South Korea, and his mother from Japan. Unfortunately Lee will lose his Korean nationality because Korean government has a law that he must enroll to Korean army for three years and he told me he can't do that because he need to study in United States. However I think he a good person and he can succeed in his life.

1 comment:

  1. As I said in class, I heard Korean couples give a birth in the US in order to evade military draft because it is mandatory for Korean men. A lot of them go to the military while in college.

    ReplyDelete