Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bridges international (9)



Hi everyone I went to meet Entitled 'Bridges international' on Thursday mar 17 2011 in Ericson hall, began I saw a lot of people from united state and china then i saw person from china he is talked about his program in msu then all people sat with group all group five student and we see short movie about child want buy dog but he is don’t have money after one week the child went and buy this dog just .

After this movie we should on all group write main idea for movie and what we knew about this movie all group with together.

So I talk with my group, I think that child was want freedom for dog, another person of same group he is said that child in movie can't walk for this was want buy small dog .

Also I talk with my group about my country Saudi my city it is name Asir in south Saudi there is a lot of mounts and private culture and tradition also features nice weather in all year .

In the end was this meeting from 7 to 9 pm and be usually Thursday all two week in Ericson hall next to international center, so I will be in next meeting with same group .

(Aziz .F)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting, but what kind of meeting is this? What is the name of the meeting?
    I used to have a dog, but she died many years ago. It is sad to see them die... Have you had a dog or any pets before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi . Nopi
    This meet entitled Bridages international on Thursday mar 17 2011 - in Erikson 224 between 7 to 9:30 p.m .

    ReplyDelete