Friday, March 25, 2011

No.2 NBA Games Pistons vs Heats


Yesterday I went to Auburn Hill to watch a NBA games . This was Detroit Pistons vs Miami Heats . At last Miami Heats won this game . It is normal to see because Heats has Lebron James , Devin Wade and Chris Bosh. A lot of people likes Heats in this games , but for Pistons they also love it because it's from Michigan . During the game , I talked with an American who named Kevin. He loves basketball very much, he loves Wade best so he came to the Palace of Auburn Hill to see his favourite player. I also enjoy this game because it's my first time to watch the live of NBA in America. I'm exciting to watch again.

1 comment:

  1. Great experience. I have not watched NBA yet. Do you like basketball? Do you play it? I hope I can see a game before I leave here, but it is hard with two kids...

    ReplyDelete