Saturday, March 26, 2011


No:9

I and my friends Hafiz ,Aljabar and Aziz f went to international center building we arrived to room hours coffee at 5:00 pm . After that all of us began looking someone different his languge order to talk with him or her about what he knows m of English words because of all us would like develop his skills , about me I talked to someone from michigan about weather what would like weather snow or sumer he told I think all peaple here like sumer after I sked him around favorite sports he say I like golf
then we talked somethings aws the hours coffee fantastic becasue I tlked more.

Abdullah AL shammari

1 comment:

  1. So another coffee hour without coffee? Have you played golf? I have done it a couple of times when I was a high school student, and it is quite fun. Do people play it in your country?

    ReplyDelete