Monday, March 14, 2011

International Coffee Hour 4


The meeting was held on Friday, February 18, 2011. I can call this meeting a political meeting because the political events dominate on meeting. I spoke with Ameer and Ahmad from Iran about the recent political events in Iran. Ameer told me he agree and support the change in Iran. He explained to me why Iran need to change and gave me several reasons support his idea. Ameer asked me about Saudi Arabia I answer him that Saudi Arabia fine and I hope it still fine for ever. Before the meeting end Dasha from Russia said hello to me and asked me where is your son? I told her he is at home then she told me don’t come to this meeting without him. I have to follow the rolls so I will bring my son as I can because he is famous in this meeting.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure it is going to be a great experience for your son if he comes. But how old is he now?

    ReplyDelete