Wednesday, March 9, 2011


5 : Coffee shop in international center


on friday march 9 th , I went to the international center building at room coffee hours then I met some friends overthere after that , I drink coffee so some of sweet . Also I met some one from India his name Cricket I ask him about his field he told me about that he study food science and he ask me about my field I told him I study now English after that I will enter acadmic in specialization law, we were talking about weather .



Abdullah Al shammari

3 comments:

  1. I am beginning to wonder why only my students do have coffee in their hands in the pictures? Did you drink coffee? Or was it a "nothing to drink" hour? Where is coffee!!!???

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah
    I agree with you teacher
    the problem is there is nothing hour to drink it

    ReplyDelete