Friday, March 18, 2011

No:10 Coffee Hour


Hello every one, how are you doing?
Today I went to International Center as usual to meet a students from every where, when I went there I met Zach he is an officer at Department of Residence Life.
At first I introduce my self, my major , and my country, then we talked about Nowroz holiday, because there were many student from Iran talked about that holiday so I describe this festival to him because in north of my country in Kurdistan’s Region, the people there make Celebration, they kindles a fire as a sun Eid, after that I asked him about many thing in MSU, Like I asked him" How many international student in MSU"? He told me that over 5000 student here and probably 40000 American student in this university,
Then I met a friend his name is hatan I knew him
before in Collage of Law, we talked about the methods for studying and how can I know more thing about Law before I beginning academic study, I took many advices from his experience.
In summary it was a
gorgeous day as usual.

1 comment:

  1. He was right that a little over 5,000 international students study in MSU. 38% of them come from China, followed by Korea and then India. The number of the Japanese declined a lot.

    ReplyDelete