Monday, March 14, 2011

coffee shop in international center (7).......



I went to the coffee hour on Friday, Mar 4th, 2011. There were a lot of people who came from different parts of the world. Soon I started to talk with a person from united state, whose name was Chadd Dowding. He was student in msu his major Medicine He was a student in MSU and his major was medicine.

In the beginning I talked about the old buildings and facilities in MSU. He introduced me many old buildings in MSU for example the Museum and Library buildings. Then I told him that there were many old buildings in the Middle East, such as Pyramid in Egypt and Madian Saleh in Saudi Arabia. There were many tourists come to the Middle East to see them.

In the end, I went to drink some coffee with chadd .

(Aziz .F)

2 comments:

  1. If you start to talk about pyramids, not many buildings can win them. Do you know which building on campus is the oldest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi .. Nopi
    I Think there is many old buildings in msu for example : museum and library ...

    ReplyDelete