Saturday, March 19, 2011

No 1 Harry Potter and the Deayhly Hallows

Yesterday , March 18th , I went to 105 South Kedzie to watch the movie Harry Potter 7. I saw this event on the UAB . This was my first time to watch this movie, so I am very exciting. This is the part 1 of Harry Potter and this summer part 2 will be published . And this movie is about that Harry faces new troubles; he must collect all of the Horcruxes that the evil Lord Voldemort has left behind. He has no idea where these are and he has to destroy them all, even without the faintest idea how to do so. It's an exciting movie and the miracle and insist of Harry moved me.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you can change your name from ... to Shane?
    As I told in class, unfortunately, movie cannot be counted as an event although you can count it for S&L Log. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete