Tuesday, March 15, 2011


No:6 snowboarding

on satrday 19th feb 2011, I went with my friend abdullah to hall snowboarding at 10:pm .Also we met many friends there so all people there were enthusiatic for skiing then I met to somebody from Michigan in the snow boarding , I ask him around this sports, DO you know how skiing on the snow ? he answered me , yeah i know skiing on the snow becuse i love this sports i used play this sports ,I asked him does or is this game easy or difficult , he answered depends on person himself, he asked me do you skied on the snow before? I told him no I believe the skiing difficult for me but, i going to try when took shoes to skiing so put on and enter the hall snow I fell down two time however relly I like the skiing in addition I am going to learn this sports.

Abdullah Alshammari

3 comments:

  1. Judging from the picture, it seems that you skated. But did you skI? Or did you snowboard? These are three different sports!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have alot of picures spacially , taked my friends to me I tried download but I cannot but I going to try posted.
    thank you

    ReplyDelete