Saturday, March 19, 2011

No.2 Music of Schubert (The Trout)

Today I went to Music Building to attend a concert parformance . It is about the music of Schubert. The tenor is Nils Neubert and the piano is played by Yuri Kim. During this event I heard a lot of famous songs , for example Fruehlingsglaube , Der Einsame , Nachsteck and so on . I think it's a very interesting concert , everyone is very quiet . I think this event can cultivate my taste and relax. So it's very useful. By the way , I talked with an American about the Schubert because when I was a child , I have played piano for 3 years so I am interested in the concert .

1 comment:

  1. Ok. Concert is an event. So this is your 1st event. So you played the piano. Why did you quit? Didn't you like it? I often wish I could play the piano, but I can never play it!

    ReplyDelete