Saturday, March 5, 2011

No: 8 bowling's Club


This is bowling's club, I will tell you my experience with Frankly, I didn't know how to play this game, I went with my friend hafez and Aziz F, I wanted to know the rules for this game, I heard about it but didn't play it before!, this play have many rules, like balance, focus, hands moving, and many thing else.
I tried to play it but I cannot because I should be bring special shoes for it,
we talked with some one there, really we enjoyed and pleasured there, we decided to return back in other time.

2 comments:

  1. So you have never played bowling before in your life? I guess you don't have it in your country? Yes, you need special shoes for it, but don't they have ones for rent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no teacher they have not
    i should be buy new one
    thank you teacher for comment

    ReplyDelete