Friday, March 18, 2011

No:11 The Final Days "prophecy"


Hi my dears, I want to share a new information with you,
before tow days ago, my apartment’s door knocked by some one, I opened it, there was a girl, she was has ad, this announce about the relation between the last event in Japan and Middle East from side and the old civilizations in other side, she invited me to attend this meeting in Church so I went today at 7:00 pm, When I arrived the presenter was talking about the prophecy of Babylon kingdom between 605 to 539 DC then he talked about Greece civilization between 311 to 168 BC, then he talked about Rome civilization and the predictions about the events which is happening now, Really I was interesting about that because I want to know about this quickly events in the world, maybe I persuaded about the relation between the predictions and those events.
Finally I met three student one of them was from Kenya, second one from Malaysia and tow girls from America, we talked about these ideas and know sharing our ideas together.

2 comments:

  1. So your door was locked and when you opened it, you found a girl in your room? If this is what happened, why on earth was she in your room? That is so strange...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No teacher please...???!!!!
    I mean my apartment’s door knocked by some one
    not my room’s door.
    and the main idea of my topic is about the prophecy and prediction in old civilizations.

    ReplyDelete