Friday, March 25, 2011

Workshop on Wednesday




















This Wednesday I attended to the workshop in Anthony Hall . This workshop was done by Jim , who was my teacher in last semester. This activity is about learning English through song. During this , Jim played the guitar with singing the song and he also sang some famous songs for us . And he told us some stories about the songs and the history of these songs. He taught us how to sing these songs and asked us the first different language song in our childhood. He thinks that singing a song can encourage us to learn the different language , I think so. So I think I need listen to more English songs to improve my English .

1 comment:

  1. You were actually supposed to send this to me by e-mail, but that is ok. Songs are good introduction for learning a language, and I think it good practice for improving pronunciation. So go for it.

    ReplyDelete