Friday, March 25, 2011

No.3 Mask: Secrets and Revelations in Museum


Today after class Sherry and I went to MSU Museum to watch the event about Mask. The event is a birth , or a wedding , or and initiation to adulthood , or installing a chief , or a funeral , or commemoration of a religious holiday . The common element is the gathering of people , to share in the happiness or sorrow , and to bond through common activities that complement the event , such as preparing and sharing food , making decorations and interacting through song and dance . This event let me know some history about the Mask , and I also talked with the worker in the Museum and she told me mask is also very famous in the modern world , I am so excepting to attend a mask party.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, a mask event!? How interesting. So are you going to a mask party? There is a movie called "Mask" which is a fun movie. There was a sequel to it, but this one was not as good as the 1st one.

    ReplyDelete