Thursday, March 17, 2011


No:7 bowling

I found out new place its called bowling.
On tuesday ,Mar 15 11 at 8:00 pm I went with my friends Hafiz and Aziz to hall the bowling when we arrived to bowling we did not see many people over there after that I told to friends why we do not see many people there? they told me maybe they come and went, I think no but I would like ask someone here . Actually , I asked somebody from michigan around people , why I did not see many people here? he told me yeah , beacuse the a lot of people coming here on weekend then I ask him do you came here everyday ? he answered no but, when I have free time I come here so I often days here then he asked me do you know play this game ? I told him yeah when I was on my country I played it.

Abdullah AL shammari

1 comment:

  1. Rather than writing what you actually said, try to summarize what you talked about and you did. That is going to be a good practice for summarizing, which is a necessary skill in academic class.

    ReplyDelete