Saturday, February 5, 2011

International Coffee Hour 2



The second meeting was held on Friday, February 4, 2011.
I was standing and talking on my cell phone with my friend from Egypt about the current events in Egypt. Suddenly emerged from the crowd man with huge body and walking towards me. At first I wanted to escape because I thought he was sent by Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak. He said hello to me (in Arabic) my name is Alexander from Belarus. When I heard what he said I breathed deeply and thanked God he wasn't sent by the Egyptian President. He told me he is a PhD student in the Department of Mathematics. After a long discussion on the mathematics we went together to our friend Ken Chester from the United States of America, and once again the economics of Michigan State dominated on our conversation. My friend Ken told me he is optimistic about the future especially in the tourism and mentioned to me the beauty beaches on the Great Lakes and how it will attract many tourists. Before the end of meeting my friend Kevin Roeder told me he is from Chicago and he love it so much and described to me how it beauty, so I decided to go with him, because of that excuse me I have to leave now and see you in next meeting.

8 comments:

  1. Hi hafaz i think this good work because your know alot from friends in this coffee >>>>>>.
    also nice picture with your friends...
    Thank you brother >>>>
    (Aziz. F)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great word...My Friend
    specific about the man whose came toward you?
    Nice and beauty Topic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed the small story! I am glad that he did not eat you! It seems that you are truly enjoying the event, and making use of it to get to know new people. Great! So you like math? Is that your major?

    ReplyDelete
  4. AzizeF
    my brother
    I am very happy to see your name
    Thank you for your gentle words
    See you tomorrow as usual

    ReplyDelete
  5. marwan
    my brother
    I am very proud of your comment
    Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  6. My teacher Nobi
    Would you please give us a number for emergency.
    Oh!!! I remember now, my teacher "Ann" told me she always attends these meetings, so If any one approached me I will scream loud.
    I'm sure my teacher "Ann" will hit him.
    (she is good in fighting sports such as taekwondo and karate, but do not tell anyone about that)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Mr. Nobi
    I forgot to tell that I was intelligent in Mathematics but Unfortunately I didn't Specializes in Mathematics for several reasons I will tell you about it later.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great. Looking forward to hearing your story.
    I have a cell phone, but it is not likely that I will answer it before and during class.

    ReplyDelete