Tuesday, February 15, 2011

International Coffee Hour 3


The third meeting was held on Friday, February 11, 2011. The meeting become after very cold weather last week. Normally that will be main topic for our discussion. I told Dasha from Russian, I came from hot weather to very cold weather that will be hard to me. I shocked when she told me this weather is too hot for her because it look like summer in her hometown “she is from Siberia”. She described how the weather in her hometown, snow storms, winds sound, and the dangerous Bears. I told her please that is enough. I ran away to my friend Mark from Hawaii and asked him to tell me about Hawaii. He told me about the nice weather there and explained the volcanoes. I feel relax with his information. Finally I decided to transfer Listening and Speaking class to Hawaii. So the next class will be in Hawaii, inside volcano to feel warm and enjoy the class there.

3 comments:

  1. Oh...Really?!!
    Our next class will be in Hawaii
    In fact I am so pleasure..
    But Hafez you should be take our teacher agreement.
    Nice Topic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hafaz ....
    Excellent report and excellent work
    But I have a question from a child with you I think I know him from before ...

    Thanks (Brother)
    (Aziz. with out F)
    hhhhhhhhhh
    Akshully
    (Aziz. F)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I come from a cold city, Sapporo, placed in the northern part of Japan. So I am used to this kind of weather. I am sure you don't like it, but you have got to love it if you are planning to stay her any longer!

    ReplyDelete