Wednesday, February 16, 2011

NO: 3 Venetian Nights


Went in at six o’clock on saturday evening Feb,12,2011 . I and my friend Marwan and Essam was the occasion of Valentine’s day
this is was avery beautiful concert where know us a lot of people from many contries USA and China, India, Pakistan and many of the contries . putting them where one day is valentine’s day .
Today was the happiest day in my life .Ithank the Internation student Association Exrcutiv board
Anyone who has sought in this concert.




2 comments:

  1. Wow. Looks so fancy. So did you dance with someone? Maybe with Marwan? Did you eat free chocolates or at least some food? You guys all dressed up! I have not worn my suit for years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh teacher...
    I didn’t like a dance..
    especially.. When the music loud
    But Ali can answered if he danced or not?

    ReplyDelete