Saturday, February 12, 2011

No:3 Wondreful Day


Every day we are learning something different in our life, This is a really a marvelous and amazing.
I want to tell you one of these days , It’s yesterday.
on Friday 02/11/2011 I went to International center like every Friday but this day was wonderful because I speak with more comfortable with American’s Pair "Stuart and Jessica" .
We talked about the events in Egypt , The conflict and the Dispute between the protester people and the regime "the Government", We were so happy to discussed that , We exchanged Viewpoints.
Then I met many students from many countries , Like : China , Pakistan and Japan
In summary this day have many wonderful relation and important topics.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah. Nice picture. Now, Egypt made a big commotion. I am sure you have a lot to talk about the future of Egypt next week. Have you met anyone from Egypt there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well , No I didn't?
    but I will search
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete