Saturday, February 19, 2011

No:6 Coffee Hour


At first, I was so tired after hard and exhausting week , But as I said before
"Coffee Hour is like a rest should be every student get it".
At this coffee hour, I was want to know the mystery of cookies in United State , every one I met tell me that it like a tradition or cultural.
In the began , I met two women we talked about the " Girl scout thinking day" , It like a festival will happen on next Tuesday February/22. I registered and promise them to attend.
Then I met my dear friend form India " Abd-albaseer", we talked about the last masquerade , then we agree together to attend the second one , Which will be on next Thursday.Also I met Four student from Iran we talked about the cases in Middle East.
Finally, I went with my friend to Grand River street , We ate the dinner and then go back at our apartments.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you made friends with a lot of people as well as a lot of appointments! Your writing somehow looks so strange in my computer. Did you change some setting, like the font?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes teacher i did that just for pleasure
    Is that possible????

    ReplyDelete